AC Final Mile is committed to respecting your privacy. We've structured our web site so that, in general, you can visit our site on the Web without revealing any personal information. Once you choose to provide us personally identifiable information (any information by which you can be identified), you can be assured that it will only be used to support your client relationship with AC Final Mile and to provide further required services. AC Final Mile recognizes the importance of protecting the privacy of all information provided by users. We created the following policy guidelines with a fundamental respect for our users' right to privacy to guide our relationships with our users and also maintain company privacy policies.
AC Final Mile will:
- pursuant to the Privacy Act, maintain as confidential all personal data required by the company in order to provide services,
- allow a client to inspect his/her service record material on file upon reasonable notice and during normal office hours,
- upon request by a client, remove his/her name from listings for mail and telephone solicitation,
- not reveal any personal information that users provide to us to any third party without their permission
- not be responsible for the content or the privacy polices of third party web sites to which it may provide links
What Personal Information We Collect and How We Use It
AC Final Mile collects and retains information about our Clients and shipments so that we can better provide you with the services and information necessary to make shipping even easier. Examples of personal information collected by AC Final Mile are:
- Contact information (such as name, company name, company address, business e-mail address and telephone number of the business user);
- Signatures (for confirmation of service purposes only)
- Financial and billing information (such as credit card details and credit history); and on an optional basis, demographic information (such as business industry, occupation)
AC Final Mile may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with timely and reliable services, including tracking packages, shipping, client communication, consignee communication, account management, billing, client service and other related services.
- To develop and maintain our relationship with you and to communicate with you;
- To develop and improve our products, services and websites and to advise you about new products and services that may be of interest to you;
- To complete analysis and generating aggregate data and reports which record clientbehaviour as a whole) and to assist law enforcement agencies, to collect outstanding debts, to protect our business interests and the interests of our clients, and to generally meet requirements imposed by law
When We Disclose Your Personal Information
Except with your consent, we will not sell, share, license, trade or rent your personal information to others. AC Final Mile may disclose personal information to third parties engaged to assist us in providing services to you or to carry out one or more of the purposes described above.
Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this service are strictly prohibited.